• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Very Rare - Custom Cut FATCAT Deep Water Prizm Polarized Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Hey guys, $80 OBO shipped worldwide.

I'm selling a Brand New (like new) pair of FATCAT custom cut Deep Water Prizm Polarized lenses with etching.

These are BNIB in my opinion but have been mounted so selling as like new. They are inspected as completely scratch free. The only issue is a tiny tiny tiny bit looser fit on the right lens, and a slightly more snug fit on the left lens. Both lenses snap in with a firm pressure. They don't just slip in loosely.

I promise this is only noticeable with immense scrutiny. They don't pop out, they don't wiggle when wearing, they don't wiggle when cleaning. You basically need to force it to move slightly left/right.

I'll give these an extremley conservative rating of 9/10. normal retail $125 plus shipping.

IMG_20180331_111337.jpg
IMG_20180331_111325.jpg
IMG_20180331_111249.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Base curve? Can they be cut further for any x-metals?

Now I wish I had a pair of Black Fat Cats. These have offshore fishing kit written all over it.

Hi RJ,
What were these cut from? So tempting. I have a fatcat blue camo and also a cleared frame that these would look great in!!!! Arrgggh!!!!

Username Hidden said:
Hi RJ,
What were these cut from? So tempting. I have a fatcat blue camo and also a cleared frame that these would look great in!!!! Arrgggh!!!!

I want a blue camo fatcat!

These were originally mounted in a blue camo fat cat and looked baller! @cacatman

It's not too late @Slojack u wanna just send me all your money now, and you'll have a lifetime credit for custom cut?! Hehe jk.

Donors were Holbrook, 6 base curve.

Not large enough to recut @Lupetto sorry bro.

Turns out @"TRUMP" tells me there is a whole article on O-Review about early fatcat frames being recalled fordue sizing issues. So maybe these are a real 10/10 gem.

If anyone wants to make an offer shoot. I rarely sell this low!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back