• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Very Sad Day for my favorite Juliets

I just wanted to take a minute and thank everyone for all your help. Two days ago I had no leads on a pair that I could afford and now I am trying to decide between 5 different pair that have been offered to me by various members. That is what I love about this forum, I have learned a lot from all the knowledge here, and it has saved me from buying fakes off Ebay in the past. Now I only like to do my trading and buying here. Ron has offered me a great deal and so have several others. Just waiting to get further info from everyone and hope to make a decision soon, and yes, one of those is the pair for $219 in the exchange. Thanks again for all your help, it is much appreciated. Y'all have a great day.
God Bless
NCH

I forgot to add that I do agree that they came out pretty good considering my 1 ton dually problem ran over them multiple times before I found them. I was pretty upset at my son, but I soon realized it was just one of those things. He wanted to buy me a new pair but I wouldn't allow that. He is doing his part in the USAF so that all of us can live life like we do. He is stationed at Minot AFB in ND, and what I think is the coldest place on earth, lol!!!!! A few years ago I was able to go spend a few weeks with him, of course it was in Jan. He is a Crew Chief on a B-52 Stratofortress, he is on the flight line every night and they work them outside until it reaches 45 below, how he can work on a jet when it's that cold is beyond me. There was nobody on the flight line over 30, that's probably why, lol!!!! One night I was there it was 55 below and the batteries in his Powerstroke gave up the ghost. So at 3 am I am at WalMart buying the biggest batteries they had. I can change both batteries on my truck, also a PSD, in 15 min tops right now, but at 55 below, plus windchill it took me and hour and a half. I can't work with gloves on, when your skin is exposed to temps that cold you have just a few short minutes before serious damage occurs. Ever since my trip that Winter I never call the temps here in NC cold, lol!!!!! I just wish he was closer to home, I sure do miss him. Thanks again to everyone, when I start talking about my kids I can't shut up, sorry about that, lol!!!!!
NCH

Just wanted to thank everyone again. Mr. Titan provided me a deal on a beautiful plasma pair of Juliets at a very reasonable price. I had several also great deals and if I were a rich man, I would have bought everyone of them. Can't wait until they get here, lol!!!! Thanks Again
NCH

That's right, lol!!!!!
I am going to hang onto them, let both pairs get here to see what I want to do with them. I am thinking about sending one pair to Zach for anodizing, or maybe that copper dip with mat black, those looked sharp. Titus and I may do a swap for the XMETAL pair as he said he was looking for a pair. Ron said he will trade me for some lenses or rubbers, and Mark said he would work with me for a tune up, maybe have him to refinish? To put it plain and simple, right now I don't know what the hell I am going to do with them, lol!!!!!

Latest Posts

Back