• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Very used serialized TI02 and King's camo bag......

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

I am selling for a friend of mine. They are a very used pair of ti02 that are serialized XT017367. They will need a tune up and new lenses. One lens looks fairly good but the other lens is bad. Aslo they are very loose on the one side. These do come with BNIB earsock kit with both sets of nose pieces and plain black microbag. Asking 325.00 shipped. Also have a King's Camo micro bag looking for 16.00 shipped and all items U.S. residents only...Also what would you think a BRAND NEW C-SIX alum. be worth just for the glasses? these are legit from an employee of SGH. I think number 797.
PB071665_zpse5f6267d.jpg

PB071663_zps7de4808e.jpg

PB071661_zpsa407baee.jpg

PB071662_zpsab734289.jpg

PB071664_zpsa49bfe14.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
I could see paying 1100-1250 for a brand new C-Six without the original packaging. For a pair like that though, it would be tough for me to pay a little less to not have the box. It is a beautiful display piece! Now, if you can get a substantial discount without the box, go for it. You won't regret owning a C-Six!

I do have one C-SIX number 1475 or 6 I think. He is looking to sell his. I told him he could get 600.00 easy. Just wondering what everyone else thought. I know it is legit I saw them today.

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
I do have one number 1475 or 6 I think. He is looking to sell it. I told him he could get 600.00 easy. Just wondering what everyone else thought. I know it is legit I saw them today.
If he's selling them for 600 I would gladly take them off his hands, lol!

I think he wants to hold out for about 800.00 he hasn't told me an exact price yet.

I told him about offer and he said make it 700.00 and they would be out the door. So if ever both parties were serious then I guess the discussion of shipping and paypal if he has it would come up next and figure out price then.

I will take it for USS 700. Send me pics of the item please. I am from the Philippines by the way. I will shoulder the shipping. Thank you.

Hmm will have to talk it over with my friend. He may not want to ship out of U.S. but I could ask. The only picture I have right now. From phone so I guess why so small.

GetAttachment_zps502b0d69.jpg

Pm sent.

Ayon na!! Ooppss.. Be glad if ul get it paps..