• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Veterans Day Giveaway

Wanted to do a giveaway today for veterans. Going to be painting a shocktube today will post pics once I have it done but wanted to start the thread this morning so everyone can start entering. Just wanted 1 stipulation to make sure they go to a veteran, if you win just send me a pic of your military ID via private message when you send your address.

If you can just copy the numbers below enter you name on the number you chose and paste it as a reply, the next person copy the reply pic your number and past. Hopefully 50 spots is enough if not I'll add more numbers if needed. Will let it go till tomorrow morning and then let my daughter draw a number out of a hat for the winner. Thank you for everyone's service
#1 please @zwc0442

Sorry, but I was under the misapprehension, you were giving these glasses away on the Armistice Day. Not that you had to be Serving, Reservist or Veteran. The most recent any of my Family have served would be my third Cousin(who lives in the States but feel this a little tenuous). Otherwise, it would be my Grandfathers and Great Uncles, but felt deceased doesn't count. So if you can add 30 back into the numbers that would be much appreciated and sorry for my mistake. I refuse to commit fraud of any kind, esspecially towards the defenders of this world.

I just wanted to say, it is so nice of you to do this for Vets. Thank you for taking the time and effort for a good cause. You’re a great individual with superb character. You have my respect. Thank you again sir!
+1

Despite all the riff raff of eligibility, @zwc0442 , this was very generous for you to do. Thank you.

Kind people like you are one of the many reasons that make this country worth defending.

Latest Posts

Back