• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vid/pic Display Monitor inquiry

I have one but I need the usb containing the video content.
Purchased from a dealer and its nib.
I cannot find where to get the content though.

Can you play whatever you want on them, or is it formatted in a way it'll only play certain Oakley licensed files?
From what I can tell is all the data would go on a usb drive or mass storage and it came with a remote to play or select files on the display screen.

From what I can tell is all the data would go on a usb drive or mass storage and it came with a remote to play or select files on the display screen.
I'm basically wondering if it behaves like what a portable dvd player would be like; but instead of reading media files from disks, it takes them in the form of SD or USB media files. If that's the case, you could probably create your own media files... any idea if they have built in speakers or an aux port?

I'm basically wondering if it behaves like what a portable dvd player would be like; but instead of reading media files from disks, it takes them in the form of SD or USB media files. If that's the case, you could probably create your own media files... any idea if they have built in speakers or an aux port?
No speakers but the board may offer something for an output.

Latest Posts

Back