• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Video Gamers.......

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Hey anyone around here video game fans? I just picked up a new game, L.A. Noire where you are a police officer/homicide detective and its killer. I would rate it about a 9.5/10. Very interesting.

Nice, yeh I have heard only good things about the game, it looks awesome!

I'm definitely gonna pick that one up along with Portal 2. My Xbox crapped out on me not long ago and it's out of warranty so I think I'm just gonna pick up another one.

Ya im about 1/4 of the way thru and im very impressed. Im a cop so im even more intrigued!

Yeah, I'm at level 30 and pretty much the only thing left is to get my ass kicked in the Dark Zone and do some collectible grinding.

Word on the street is the update on Tuesday is going to change up some dynamics. I really hope they make shotguns more effective, you have these giant damage hoses and you can't use them because they're not realistically setup in spread and range.

One of the changes I heard about was dropping the Dark Zone rank requirements to use the vendor, so hopefully I can boost my gear come Tuesday instead of limping along with the same guns that aren't very effective in the DZ.

Yeah, I'm at level 30 and pretty much the only thing left is to get my ass kicked in the Dark Zone and do some collectible grinding.

Word on the street is the update on Tuesday is going to change up some dynamics. I really hope they make shotguns more effective, you have these giant damage hoses and you can't use them because they're not realistically setup in spread and range.

One of the changes I heard about was dropping the Dark Zone rank requirements to use the vendor, so hopefully I can boost my gear come Tuesday instead of limping along with the same guns that aren't very effective in the DZ.
I've got it on the One...

I get brutally molested in the DZ and am NOT looking forward to the fabrication nerf coming up!

But I'm all for progress and looking forward to seeing what they cook up!

Latest Posts

Back