• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vigilink script problems

kronin323

Font of Useless Knowledge
Austin, TX
@OakleyBoss, I'm starting to see some serious lags in page loads, often accompanied by this error:

vigilink script.png

What browser was this in? Haven't had any issues on my end but will try to replicate and see what is causing it.

I logged in with FireFox and the same issue came up a few times for me as well. Nothing on my iPhone via Safari.

I use Edge or Chrome on Windows 10 and Safari or Chrome on iOS, and I have never encountered this error.

I have encountered it several times on my desktop today. Nearly every page that I load will error and display the script box. I rarely use my desktop so not much of an issue for me, just pointing out that it does happen.

I have encountered it several times on my desktop today. Nearly every page that I load will error and display the script box. I rarely use my desktop so not much of an issue for me, just pointing out that it does happen.
It might be helpful to The Boss if you could post the name of the browser and OS that you are using when you encounter the errors. Ideally, knowing the version numbers of the browser and OS could help, too.

Latest Posts

Back