• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Collection For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posting pics is suggested. He's very quick with emailing you pics though. I say let it go

Some people reacted to this post.
I have to back out. Another deal came up and I blew all of my money elsewhere. Best of luck flippj! I'm sure we'll be able to finalize a deal at some point down the road!

QTrain

Thank You.
Ive tried several times to post pictures and each time it just hasnt worked.
I dont have time to keep trying and trying to do it. Sorry but I work full time , run a business with 15 staff and have to make time for family too. As much as I love Oakley I dont have copious spare time to sit and upload pictures.
Those that have contacted me by email, Ive responded I think quickly with pictures required and everyone so far has een more than happy.
I understand if you wish to remove the listing, Ill just list on o-review/ebay where the responce with be very accomodating as they have been for the 6 years+ ive been a member just regrettablly the collectors lose out as ebay will sting me on fees resulting in me having to charge a higher price-at least here im trying to keep them in the collectors hands.

Oakley nerd, please just make the decision and let me know as Im not into playing games-im here to help members thats all.

Rustpot

No problem my friend
Let me know in the future if you would like to work a deal, Ive plenty of lenses.

Regards

Rules are rules... Per Oakleynerd since the 24 hours is up I will lock this thread and PM him until he makes a decision. There is a thread on the forum on how to post pics. Its a simple process and I believe imageshack is the easiest free hosting site. If you have tapatalk or forum runner you can use your smartphone to also post up pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.