• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Oakley 00 Jordans

If it weren't for my oversized noggin I'd probably have picked up the Half X too. And a pair of these Jordans although it may have cost me an arm, leg, and left nut. I don't even want think about trying to acquire a Romeo, Romeo 2.0, XX, Penny, or Mars. :(

don't mention those other x-metals, i'm broke as it is! :(

Thanks for the pic that helps. BTW, it's been a while since I remember seing these on display anywhere-any idea when these were first put out by Oakley, original costs and todays value. I've always wanted a pair of these, but had forgotten about them until recently.

Thanks for the pic that helps. BTW, it's been a while since I remember seing these on display anywhere-any idea when these were first put out by Oakley, original costs and todays value. I've always wanted a pair of these, but had forgotten about them until recently.
According to the O-review they were released in 1999 and retired in 2001. MSRP was $175-$195 depending on the model/colorway.

Not sure what the value of them would be today.

According to the O-review they were released in 1999 and retired in 2001. MSRP was $175-$195 depending on the model/colorway.

Not sure what the value of them would be today.

Depending on whether they are MIB or BNIB they can run $125-$175... There are a couple of different versions too. like the OO, OO-A, OO-E, OO Square. The hard to find ones I believe are the OO-Square Emerald. I have only seen a pic of them......The only Jordan that ever really went up in value is the Jordan Romeo 1.

I also have authentic OO earsocks and replacement screws for the frame and temples if needed....

Jordans

Depending on whether they are MIB or BNIB they can run $125-$175... There are a couple of different versions too. like the OO, OO-A, OO-E, OO Square. The hard to find ones I believe are the OO-Square Emerald. I have only seen a pic of them......The only Jordan that ever really went up in value is the Jordan Romeo 1.

I also have authentic OO earsocks and replacement screws for the frame and temples if needed....

Thanks-I will keep that in mind-they appear used but well taken care of

Back