• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Oakley Find

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a personal friend on the forum who already reached out

if he wants to share the info, That’s up to him.

he warned me. So I’m good passing. Don’t want to lose 1 cent to fraud.
My scam alert was ringing as well while reading this post.

He writes - "If anyone is interested in any of the glasses in the above pictures, please DM me your phone number and we can talk more over text. Thanks!"

I read - lets keep this off the forum since I'm fixing to scam you ...

My scam alert was ringing as well while reading this post.

He writes - "If anyone is interested in any of the glasses in the above pictures, please DM me your phone number and we can talk more over text. Thanks!"

I read - lets keep this off the forum since I'm fixing to scam you ...
100 percent. If forum members want to roll
The dice. That’s on them. I fair warned any1 who read my message.

it sickens me what that German POS did on this forum. I hate that people try to ruin the trust built.

Totally agree. Transact at your own risk but be cautious. Only use paypal G&S. Maybe the seller just doesn't know we only use G&S here

The funniest part was the 1st poster jumping right in….I’ll buy!! Think you’d know the rules by now.

Totally agree. Transact at your own risk but be cautious. Only use paypal G&S. Maybe the seller just doesn't know we only use G&S here
I was completely unaware that G&S is standard protocol on the forum, this is my bad. I have been refund scammed through G&S in the past selling vintage clothing, so I normally ask to do F&F. As far as the "DM me your number" thing, this forum requires two weeks of activity in order to respond to DMs, or else I would happily use the integrated platform. Sorry if I came off as suspicious at all, that was not my intention. My apologies y'all, i'm still very new to this community and don't want to start off with a bad rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back