• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Vintage Oakley hanging displays - FREE + shipping (SOLD)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Two Oakley mesh screens, both in very nice condition, approximately 27” x 40”. I’ve had these stored away for a few years and if they don‘t find a good home then they are going in the garbage. Yours for the cost of shipping only via the most economical means possible. DM me with your address and I will provide a shipping quote. I‘ll give this about 5 days before I pull the plug. If you’re in Northern California (Fairfield/Vacaville) then you can pick them up in person as well. Thanks!

144B0D60-3AEB-44B0-A880-4FF22ED81DC4.jpeg

EA8EA4A1-8A33-4027-965B-A1ABA1C4C7E0.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pretty sweet deal

Hey Alan, do you have any 24k x metals that you have had stored for a few years??

Username Hidden said:
Hey Alan, do you have any 24k x metals that you have had stored for a few years??

I know right? I do have a few other items I will be cleaning out this week but nothing quite that exotic unfortunately.

Username Hidden said:
I know right? I do have a few other items I will be cleaning out this week but nothing quite that exotic unfortunately.
🤣 I just had to do it! Very generous of you to offer these for free! If you come across some dusty xx’s let me know.

SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.