• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Vintage Oakley Sub Zero #2 (Fingerprint/Black Iridium)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to sell my vintage Oakley Sub Zero #2, Fingerprint/Black Iridium sunglasses. Glasses only, no box. Original microfiber bag is included.

I won these in a volleyball tournament back in 1993. Never worn while playing volleyball as I didn't like playing volleyball with sunglasses and only worn casually maybe 2-3x. The sunglasses were a bit ahead of my time design wise :). Glasses are in great shape. I can only see some small superficial scratches on the lens that I couldn't get to show up in a picture. Hinges are tight and nose piece and ear socks are in excellent condition. Looking to get $xxx shipped, Paypal gifted, or if by regular Paypal, tack on an additional 3% to cover Paypal fees. I have a few feedbacks from forum members and I also have a 100% feedback rating on eBay (over 190 positive). If you're seriously looking, you know how rare these sunglasses are in this condition. Please PM me if you need additional pictures. No trades at this time. Thanks, Dave.

P.S - Forgot to mention that the sunglasses also come with a vintage, period correct, Oakley High Definition Optics soft case. This was actually the way I received the zeros as the prize for winning the VB tourney, thus no box.

subzeroside.jpg

subzerofront.jpg

subzeroback.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pmd..

No reply?

Got it :)

damn you Q. i want these