• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Oakleys identification

Acting like me not knowing the price of a perfect scar so posting it for whatever with no flaws versus a custom with imperfections

6bea822ce683c438edf20b3d64128c5b.jpg

They arnt custom and no one has corrected my price yet. Nice meme though.

And it’s because they are to high, and am I not entitled to my opinion? He blatantly wrote to the user as if he was in the wrong for not either knowing he could sell here or wanting to sell here even though he wanted knowledge. Is that not what this forum is about?
That member stated that the eBay prices were likely too high and was asking what a fair price was.
And yes, you can certainly have an opinion. But if you knew the price was too high, then be helpful and suggest a fair price.

That member stated that the eBay prices were likely too high and was asking what a fair price was.
And yes, you can certainly have an opinion. But if you knew the price was too high, then be helpful and suggest a fair price.
You’re right and of course it was a troll post that should have been lore informative. But this is just plain ignorant to tell a new user

Hey everyone. Sorry I was actually unaware that this forum is used as a marketplace as well. I literally found it, signed up, and asked my question without looking around much. I'll certainly consider selling here. Thanks.
It's cool dude. We were all new at one time.

Hey everyone. Sorry I was actually unaware that this forum is used as a marketplace as well. I literally found it, signed up, and asked my question without looking around much. I'll certainly consider selling here. Thanks.
You'll save yourself ebay fees by selling here. Is that all you have is the zero 0.1 ?

Latest Posts

Back