• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage Oakleys

nhra345b

Oakley Enthusiast
Please use this to post pictures of some of your vintage Oakley glasses. I would like to see some pictures of some from 10+ years ago. Lets See Them!!

These are a pair I found online, they are from 1984, and are the one of the early pairs of M Frames! Its amazing to see pictures of old Oakleys, and see how they compare to their modern day counterparts. Let's keep this thread going!

Last edited:
Check out the following link. It is a great timeline of Oakley releases. I have several vintage pairs that I will post soon. One of which is the 1991 M Frame Splatters. The frames are brand new, but the lens is scratched. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
1991 Splatter M Frame with Sweep Lens. I actually broke the originals in half by accident. I sent them in and Oakley sent me a brand new pair of glasses except with my old lens. The frame and socks are still tight and new. The arms are actually difficult to open due to lack of use. They have been sitting since 1992 in the box.

I believe these M Frames with a +Red Iridium Sweep lens were from 1990. The frame looks like it has a finger print on it.

1993 - Zero 0.6 Planet X with +Red Iridium lens. Yes I still have the original box and warranty card.

Nice glasses, those are all awesome, I love the color combos, I think they need to bring some of those back!. And the fact that you still have the original box and warranty card for the 93' Zero 0.6 Planet X's just shows you are a Real Oakley Fan!!! :D

Those glasses are definately some throw backs. Great to see some old school Oakleys, and not modern Oakleys trying to be old school.

Check out this cool article I found, that compares vintage oakley's vs. modern oakley's:

Enjoy!

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back