• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Vintage pairs and some older style frames from a optician store

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hello all
i happened to pass by a optician store 10 days ago and i saw that he had some old stock frames in his store.
This is nothing of my interest and i immediatelly thought O-bros if someone liked anything.
i happened to be in his neighbour today and i took some photos but i was in a hurry and could not do much.
iam making this clear so as not to have any misunderstandings
These are not mine but from a optician store around 20 kns away from me.They are new but displayed that means that they might have any small mark on the frame or lenses nothing major.they may not have as well but iam saying this because i did not inspect them all under a strong light.he also told me that he had boxes for some but they are stored elsewhere and he had to look for them.Consider them no boxes but if he finds them i will include them of course.
he can make any better price if purchase more than one. i want to see if i will gather any interest so that i can ask him or buy from him all at one time.pm for something that might interest u.
Again iam not making anything out of it , i will lose some money in gas and my time but i ve been helped from this community and i want to give a helping hand as well
Lastly i dont have much knowledge on this frames so i really dont know all these models
pics to follow
There are many frames so i dont have prices for them i can ask on demand
if this violated the forum rules i would happily erase this thread

IMAG4152_zpsqta5ywyq.jpg

IMAG4153_zpsho2jqomg.jpg

IMAG4154_zpsjwufwirt.jpg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Sound very good @STavros i dont know If deal's Forum is best for this, but anyway apreciate your good help to this community, waiting for more info OF The frames

He can send you pics ?

Thanks bro ;)

I wonder if they have any OO
:rolleyes:

Let's see some pictures!

iam posting pics in shortly i really dont know the name of all frames since i dont own any vintage pair so please forgive my lack of knowledge on those

Username Hidden said:
iam posting pics in shortly i really dont know the name of all frames since i dont own any vintage pair so please forgive my lack of knowledge on those
I don't know names either. Just like looking at vintage pairs.

I have firstly posted on EON(European Oakley Network) a community in Facebook but iam also placing it here since i have also been helped from this forum a lot.

Username Hidden said:
We can help you to put a names and sku, Dont worry for this ;)

Cobalt red eyejackets and Splice chrome are sold