• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vintage razor blades

charlie4

Oakley Beginner
New Jersey
So I was just able to acquire a vintage 1988(ish) razor blade black earstem kit and lens. Only problem is, I don't have the frame to go with it. Was wondering if anyone out there knows where i can get JUST a vintage black frame. Trying to build a pair I had from my youth and would like to have my first pair of Oakleys in one piece. Any help would be great. Thanks

Did you find a frame. I recently got some lens for razor blade and just blade. I see some heritage on ebay that don't look quite as exciting as the oldies

I may have a lens. I have 4 or 5 different lens that i'd like to get frames for. I am new at the oakley game and not sure of what orange iridium is but have one that is probably what you want. Have purple and dark and almost flashy rainbow. Still need frames. I have two sets of arms in a case with triggers and normal and the giutar pick.
The cases ar sunburnt and one is cracked from the sun.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    307.8 KB · Views: 238
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    373.4 KB · Views: 276
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    295.7 KB · Views: 261
Being new and just reading the rules again, l should wait until im able to go to exchange and then i can research reasonable price and post for sle. Then i could add link to comment

Back