• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Visionary Lens On Romeo 1s

Cknyc

Oakley Beginner
New York City
well..after a bad experience with exovista...
visionary saves the day.
really wished they had midnight sun or ruby..*holds breath* maybe soon.

finally got the polarized gold from visionary...its ok i guess...a bit thinner than original lens..but does the job.
love the polarization.

c2.jpg

c3.jpg

Attachments

• c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 308
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 328
  • c3.jpg
    c3.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 300
  • c2.jpg
    c2.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 334
their 'gold' lens is the same as their 'lime green' lens and they also call it some yellow something or the other.

I just received exovista lenses for my Romeo and they fit well.. probably just some tolerance issues they have with cutting

hey guys..
yeah they do look greenish,,,but thats just the camera from fone quality i guess....its actually more gold in person.

funny story today...im bikin in the trails...some guys offers 400 for it as is..coz he says it matches his cannondale bike....
so after a 15 min conversation...i ended up buying his bike.

the end. :)

hey guys..
yeah they do look greenish,,,but thats just the camera from fone quality i guess....its actually more gold in person.

funny story today...im bikin in the trails...some guys offers 400 for it as is..coz he says it matches his cannondale bike....
so after a 15 min conversation...i ended up buying his bike.

the end. :)

LOL. pictures!

sorry i couldnt post yesterday..i was with my girl having sex. :dance3:
tried rockin some green to make the lens goldness come out...but i guess its really more emerald lookin.
the bike by the way is just as worthy to me..a 2006 cannondale f600 furio...in sobe team racing colorway...that you just cant find in any store.
(for all you non-cannondalers...all bikes made before 2008 are MADE IN USA..and everything after...are made in taiwan...hence..people look for older cannondales now.)
im gonna **** this bike up.:cool:

b2.jpg

b1.jpg

Attachments

• b2.jpg
    b2.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 301
  • b1.jpg
    b1.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 290
  • b2.jpg
    b2.jpg