• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Visionary Lenses - In Depth Review Part 2

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the Bronze lenses they have. I just wish they offered more contrast lenses. I don't have a problem with VL either, but if they had more contrast enhancing lens option I'd probably opt to those. The Bronze lens has a really nice mirror finish unlike the Oakley ones, and are darker than they say (I believe its listed at like...22%?). Solid set.

I only 3 sets of their lenses which are all grey base so I can't comment on their bronze base.

I will say that Oakley is superior in that regard since there's VR28, G30, OO lenses and etc.

hey Batwolf! I am new to the forum but wanted to say i enjoyed your review of the VL lenses. I recently found them on ebay and did a search for reviews which led me to this site.
My question is that i am looking at trying some VL lenses for my half jacket XLJ's but cant quite decide on the color i want. I have the black frames and was looking at either the ice blue,
plasma purple or the green. since you have seen them up close and in person i was wondering which color you feel would look best with the black frames? i may also get another set for my
Half X with silver frames if i like the ones for the half jackets. thanks for any feedback yo can give.

hey Batwolf! I am new to the forum but wanted to say i enjoyed your review of the VL lenses. I recently found them on ebay and did a search for reviews which led me to this site.
My question is that i am looking at trying some VL lenses for my half jacket XLJ's but cant quite decide on the color i want. I have the black frames and was looking at either the ice blue,
plasma purple or the green. since you have seen them up close and in person i was wondering which color you feel would look best with the black frames? i may also get another set for my
Half X with silver frames if i like the ones for the half jackets. thanks for any feedback yo can give.

I will have VL Plasma purple for my Half jacket black frame later today...I will post pics for ya.

Sorry for the delay but there was a shipping issue....They should be here today.

Back