• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Visionary Lenses?

ECUSPORTSADDICT

Oakley Beginner
AVL/ECU
So on Ebay, there are a ton of replacement lenses for the Frogs but they are being sold by Visionary Lenses. Are they good? Trustworthy? Real/fake? Help please....

They're not made by Oakley, but it seems like the general consensus is that they're of decent quality, although not as high quality as Oakley lenses. I'm considering getting a pair of 24ks and popping them in my Primitives or my Commonwealths, as the regular gold iridium in the latter is a bit low-key for my tastes.

I've got 2 pairs of VL lenses for my holbrooks. They seem to be cut a little larger than the oakley ones, and when you snap them into the frame they seem very solid. Probably not as high of quality as oakley lenses, but you can get polarized lenses for $20 (bid on one of them, dont do the buy it now on ebay). They even come with a microfiber bag. They looks great, seem pretty high quality. Colors arent the same as oakley lenses, so you might like them better, or not as much. They are great if you dont want to spend a ton on lenses, less than half the cost of oakley replacements if you buy em the right way

awesome...the review links all in one spot.... ;) internet karma comin atcha.

one of those is what brought me here via google search.

Soon will be buying my first metal framed Oakleys. "crosshair" fit so nice. I've worn fives since the day came out. think i've had 10 pairs? It'll be weird but I dig em.

but, still I want to keep my fives squared..unfortunately the red-ish tinted gray lenses are BORING(and scratched).... The frames are translucent gray, and are going to look SIIICK with ice blue lenses. (throwback memory to my first set of M frames circa 1992-so awesome) I miss those old days of swapping arms and lenses... didn't know there were still folks who did that, and NEVER thought of it for the fives.... I will keep them for sports...jogging...biking..boating.

Also, when I bought these squareds, I gave my son my old 2.0's-they are scratched to HELL AND BACK from being in a drawer! And his favorite color is orange, so Ill get him some of those fire lenses....make his day.

i see there are some being sold as polarized and some as NOT polarized. Can someone give me a price guide, one vs the other? Not sure Id bother with non version

anyways...thanks to all here. so many threads! i just picked one to post in LOL

i have had 2 pairs of lenses in a pair of split jackets, both visionary lenses and they were fine.

Latest Posts

Back