• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Visionary Lenses

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
So,i got my fast jacket fire iridium lenses in today.first off i gotta say i was impressed.the color was even and bright,the polarization was a touch stronger than my original v30s and actually darker.they do run about .015" thinner than my oakleys ,but the fit in my frames and finish was just great.Are oakley lenses better? absolutely! but for the price of the visionarys the oakley lenses are not 4x better.Just thought i would throw this post in here because i really believe most of us dont have $100.00 to throw around on original lenses to often and these seem to be a nice inexpensive alternative.

I just put a pair of Fire Red lenses in and get to try them out for the first time on my drive home from work today. I'm looking forward to seeing how they are!

ive put my vr30 and vl lens in my fast jackets and kinda started looking around today,it was a bright sunny with partial clouds,im sorry but the vl lens had better polarization,to where as the oakley lens was a touch clearer. i really liked quality in the iridium surfaces,they are fabulous in the sun. this is all i have to say ,these lenses were $27.00 to my door and polarized oakleys are $100.00 .even if i had extra cash laying around i really liked the colors in these better than oakleys fire iridium.

I'm sorry but VL's lenses are inferior in every way. Are they an affordable option? Sure, but in no way better than Oakley.

ive put my vr30 and vl lens in my fast jackets and kinda started looking around today,it was a bright sunny with partial clouds,im sorry but the vl lens had better polarization

G30? VR28? Neither sounds polarized. What lenses were you actually using?

And how does a lens have "better" polarization?

Latest Posts

Back