• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vl Lens

THE X-MAN

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
ILLINOIS
anybody use the vl lenses?????,i just ordered a pair off e-bay for my fast jackets in the fire iridium.

i've got some in my Romeo 1's. They were a little weird at first but they've grown on me. Pretty nice for price.

Just ordered a set yesterday ill post ny opinion once they get here and I get them in some glasses

noticed that VL lenses are all polarized, is there any other brand out there that's none polarized? exovista doesn't ship to where I'm living :(

noticed that VL lenses are all polarized, is there any other brand out there that's none polarized? exovista doesn't ship to where I'm living :(

get original haha. seriously, if its a display piece, fine, but if you wear it, dont ruin your eyes with crappy lenses. its worth paying for OEM.

anyway, have you tried asking someone to buy the exovista lenses and forward it to you? you've made some deals with people on here, so youre fairly trusted, try asking some of the guys you know for help buying and sending them to you.

get original haha. seriously, if its a display piece, fine, but if you wear it, dont ruin your eyes with crappy lenses. its worth paying for OEM.

anyway, have you tried asking someone to buy the exovista lenses and forward it to you? you've made some deals with people on here, so youre fairly trusted, try asking some of the guys you know for help buying and sending them to you.

yeah BriP I think I might just search for OEM lens...

BriP said:

Harrumph.

A lot of the aftermarket lenses, especially VL and Linegear are far from 'crappy'. Oakley official lenses are great, but that doesn't make everything else complete ****.

I for one find that paying $100 minimum for a pair of Romeo lenses ridiculous. aftermarket are great. Especially for the price.

qtrain23 is right, just because they are not Oakley made doesn't mean they are crap. Lots of different products have aftermarket manufacturers making quality products for them. Saying anything other than an Oakley lens is crap would be the same as an Apple fan saying the Oakley iPhone cases are crappy because they're not made by Apple.

Latest Posts

Back