• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Volt lenses Review

Volt lenses. Absolute crap. Ordered a set for my c wires and square wire 3.0. These supposedly precision cut lenses did not fit my c wires. Too small. Volt sent out a replacement and same thing. The square wire lenses fit but are so thin and flimsy that they move around in the frames. They are in the mail for a refund.

Sadly crap is my opinion here as well.. Good CS so no issues returning lenses though.. (my experience is from a good while back, but still)

Ordered a set of Revant for my c wires and they fit exactly the same as the Volt. Crap!!! Odd thing, other than the logos, Revant and Volt lenses share the same box, screwdriver and plastic lens bag. Their poor fit was also identical. I started the return and their automated email was identical to Volt. Word for word. Guess you guys know where i"m going with this. Ordered a set of Seek lenses for my square wire 3.0. Pretty nice lenses. Thick like the Oakley lens and they fit perfect. Also ordered lenses from Bvanq for my c wires. A little on the thin side but they fit perfectly. Had good experience with Waleeva lenses and rubber kit for my Flak Jackets also. Long term fit and finish is still on hold since these are fairly recent purchases. As far as people stating that CS is good with Volt and Revant: I say screw that. Wouldn't have to deal with CS if the product wasn't total crap.

Ordered a set of Revant for my c wires and they fit exactly the same as the Volt. Crap!!! Odd thing, other than the logos, Revant and Volt lenses share the same box, screwdriver and plastic lens bag. Their poor fit was also identical. I started the return and their automated email was identical to Volt. Word for word. Guess you guys know where i"m going with this. Ordered a set of Seek lenses for my square wire 3.0. Pretty nice lenses. Thick like the Oakley lens and they fit perfect. Also ordered lenses from Bvanq for my c wires. A little on the thin side but they fit perfectly. Had good experience with Waleeva lenses and rubber kit for my Flak Jackets also. Long term fit and finish is still on hold since these are fairly recent purchases. As far as people stating that CS is good with Volt and Revant: I say screw that. Wouldn't have to deal with CS if the product wasn't total crap.
@Revant Optics may have something to say here also.

One thing.....even though a lens may fit better doesn't mean the quality is there. With one lens you can expect to use them for years to come with no issues.....with another lens maybe you can expect to use them for years but also expect to enjoy spending money on your LASIK surgery which is always a fun thing. Just sayin'

Volt lenses. Absolute crap. Ordered a set for my c wires and square wire 3.0. These supposedly precision cut lenses did not fit my c wires. Too small. Volt sent out a replacement and same thing. The square wire lenses fit but are so thin and flimsy that they move around in the frames. They are in the mail for a refund.
By the way......welcome to the forum Mike. :)

What's grey, crispy, and hangs from the ceiling?
An amateur electrician...

How do you know when a union electrician is dead?
The donut rolls out of his hand...

What do you call a carpenter working in an electrical panel?
Dead!

How does a spoiled rich girl change a lightbulb?
She says, "Daddy, I need a new apartment!"

What's the difference between a woman and a battery?
A battery has a positive side...

How do Chevy Volt owners drive?
One hand on the wheel, the other patting themselves of the back...

What does your GF's @sshole and a 9 volt battery have in common?
Even though you know you shouldn't, sooner or later you're gonna lick it...
That, and they both taste like sh!t...

What's grey, crispy, and hangs from the ceiling?
An amateur electrician...

How do you know when a union electrician is dead?
The donut rolls out of his hand...

What do you call a carpenter working in an electrical panel?
Dead!

How does a spoiled rich girl change a lightbulb?
She says, "Daddy, I need a new apartment!"

What's the difference between a woman and a battery?
A battery has a positive side...

How do Chevy Volt owners drive?
One hand on the wheel, the other patting themselves of the back...

What does your GF's @sshole and a 9 volt battery have in common?
Even though you know you shouldn't, sooner or later you're gonna lick it...
That, and they both taste like sh!t...

One of my neighbors is an electrician for like forever.

One day one of the outside lights at my house was acting up and he decided to check it out for me.

He tells me turn the light on. I do it and nothing happens. He says you turned it on? I said yes. Then he says don't turn it off yet. He then takes the bulb out of the socket and sticks his finger in house mouth to wet it and takes that finger and sticks it straight into th socket. I'm like :twitch:
He says sockets fine, the bulb is bad.
I said you learned that where? He says it's faster than getting another bulb or my tools to test it. :rofl:

By the way......welcome to the forum Mike. :)
Thank you for welcoming me to the forum. I have to disagree with your comment on fit and quality. If the fit is poor, then the quality of the lens doesn't really matter. You can buy a high quality shoe but if it doesn't fit then what's the use. If a company like Revant/Volt makes a proclamation on quality, then carry a product that fits first. If a Bvanq or Seek carries a poor quality lens, so be it. It at least has to fit the frame before a review on quality can be given.

Latest Posts

Back