• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Volt lenses Review

I have tried a couple and only one company has impressed me so far and I'm not pushing their brand down anyone's throat either.
Which one? I need to order some. Any personal examples of good experiences, like you mentioned, would be really helpful to me and I'm sure others.

Which one? I need to order some. Any personal examples of good experiences, like you mentioned, would be really helpful to me and I'm sure others.
We can go on about this for weeks man. Do what most of everyone here does. Try different brands and choose the one that suits your liking. You can start with Linegear, Walleva, Seek, Ikon, etc...

I believe he is referring to a pair of Linegear Nxt lenses he has tried recently. It's on one of these threads around here somewhere... Linegear is the best aftermarket lens in my, and many other people's, opinions. If I can't get OEM (or it's cost prohibitive) I use Linegear.

I believe he is referring to a pair of Linegear Nxt lenses he has tried recently. It's on one of these threads around here somewhere... Linegear is the best aftermarket lens in my, and many other people's, opinions. If I can't get OEM (or it's cost prohibitive) I use Linegear.
I saw Linegear's post on the NXT lenses in the "What Oakleys are you wearing today" thread. I agree that Linegear is a great lense as well. The NXT is NXT on my list of aftermarkets. See what I did there? Lol:rofl:

It's nice that they are out when they are. I've been sourcing Prizm and other contrast lenses for my frames. The tint is a lot more pleasant for my vision. I've been rocking Tungsten Iridium almost every other day lately. And opted for the Prizm in my newest frame purchase. Can't wait to see what Linegear has cooked up.

I'll just chime in here even though it sounds like you're covered. You could always check with your local optician who cuts RX lenses for glasses and bring in your frames and ask them what it would cost for plano (non-prescription) sunglasses. They might have the capabilities of cutting polarized or iridium lenses as well and possibly cheaper with no shipping...all depending. Just a thought.

I'll just chime in here even though it sounds like you're covered. You could always check with your local optician who cuts RX lenses for glasses and bring in your frames and ask them what it would cost for plano (non-prescription) sunglasses. They might have the capabilities of cutting polarized or iridium lenses as well and possibly cheaper with no shipping...all depending. Just a thought.
@Chris A Hardaway may have some info on that one.

tn_8708.jpg

Back