• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Vr/46

yoshi1984

I love working Dispatch
California
Anyone have any news/updates on the VR/46 collection? Im dying for that Jupiter Squared... I had a dream about it last night. Than I had to wake up and realize they aren't out yet. I just hope Rossi and Ducati have a decent bike this season...last year was a joke.

:sad:

:help:

Did you see the testing times? He was a solid top 5 on the 12 desmosedicci.

I'm hoping he gets one more title and jumps to F1

Did you see the testing times? He was a solid top 5 on the 12 desmosedicci.

I'm hoping he gets one more title and jumps to F1
but casey stoner is kicking butt again... Sounds great for Rossi this season though looks like Ducati got their game together finally.
OH, your confused with Alexander Rossi he's the one going to F1, he is a young talent.

Anyone have any news/updates on the VR/46 collection? Im dying for that Jupiter Squared... I had a dream about it last night. Than I had to wake up and realize they aren't out yet. I just hope Rossi and Ducati have a decent bike this season...last year was a joke.

:sad:

:help:
The Jupiter Squared VR46 does look very appealing.
Might well be the one representative Jupiter Squared for my collection.
I'm on the lookout for this release.

Curtis.. Dont do it. Get the Holbrook over the JupSq. :)
haha I agree, I know your feelings towards the jupiter squared frame to begin with, and to not add fuel to the fire here I will pass. I can't wear frogskins so ill have to pass on those. I will be getting a Rossi Holbrook soon but my Oakley funds are pretty tapped out now. But I assure you it will be on my face. In the meantime I have a matte black dispatch and a motogp Holbrook on the way.

Ive seen the Rossi Holbrook, it's alright but the coolest part about it is definitely the bag. MotoGPs are way better ;)

Back