• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VR28 Black Iridium Polarized metalic reflection

guus66

Oakley Beginner
I really love my VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses for everyday use. Unfortunately with car driving, I always have one very bright reflection spot from the car before which is very disturbing. I never encounter this bright reflection spot with other dark tinted sunglasses when driving.

Now I want to buy a new Oakley and not sure if I should take the same lenses again (because I like them for sports, fishing,....) or there are better options also usable for driving.

Any ideas or recommendations?

I really love my VR28 Black Iridium Polarized lenses for everyday use. Unfortunately with car driving, I always have one very bright reflection spot from the car before which is very disturbing. I never encounter this bright reflection spot with other dark tinted sunglasses when driving.

Now I want to buy a new Oakley and not sure if I should take the same lenses again (because I like them for sports, fishing,....) or there are better options also usable for driving.

Any ideas or recommendations?
VR28 was the bomb in its day and still has a following including myself but the advancement in lenses has grown past them so yes there are very good options. I would tell you if you like the VR28 that Tungsten Prizm is an amazing all purpose lens (driving to fishing). Daily Prizm is also a excellent lense along those lines.

I love vr28 BIP too- as others have said prizm tungsten and prizm deep water are probably as close as you can get in a Prizm lens. I prefer vr28 BIP and would hang around here and when you have enough posts or become a premium member you can access the exchange here on the forum.

Back