• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

VR28 Lense For Radarlock

kyle_2012

Oakley Beginner
Does anybody know if Oakley is planning on releasing the VR28 series of lenses (VR28, VR28 polarized, VR28 BI, and VR28 BIP) for the radarlock either as a custom option or as an accessory lens? I know they have offered it before as a second lense (I believe there is a path option right now which offers VR28 BI as the second lense) and I know it did come in the holiday bundle as well. All I know is that if Oakley made it a custom option I would be the first one to pick up a pair of carbon fiber print radarlocks with VR28 BIP lenses.

Does anybody know if Oakley is planning on releasing the VR28 series of lenses (VR28, VR28 polarized, VR28 BI, and VR28 BIP) for the radarlock either as a custom option or as an accessory lens? I know they have offered it before as a second lense (I believe there is a path option right now which offers VR28 BI as the second lense) and I know it did come in the holiday bundle as well. All I know is that if Oakley made it a custom option I would be the first one to pick up a pair of carbon fiber print radarlocks with VR28 BIP lenses.

It is available in the Polarized Polished Black/Carbon Print pair -

http://www.oakley.com/products/6963/27248

...and it'll more then likely be available as a replacement lense very soon!

Back