• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Waiting For My X-Squared Delivery.. DAMN FED-EX! More Like FED-UP!

I saw that the item was put onto the delivery vehicle this morning via the tracking service, so i wait and wait and wait, and here comes 4pm, nothing. So i check again and they claim"i wasnt home".. but heres the clincher.. theres no DAMN CARD left or anything! I didnt even see a van go by! GODDAMMIT.

I saw that the item was put onto the delivery vehicle this morning via the tracking service, so i wait and wait and wait, and here comes 4pm, nothing. So i check again and they claim"i wasnt home".. but heres the clincher.. theres no DAMN CARD left or anything! I didnt even see a van go by! GODDAMMIT.

Call and complain. I had that happen once with something I was waiting for (UPS in my case) I called as it said I was not home but when I talked to a Manager and told them someone was home all day. The manager checked something on their computer said there was no way it was attempted delivery as they saw that driver in the building 5 before it was claimed to be attempted delivery

At any rate, maybe tomorrow OR maybe Razerwire had the delivery address changed.. :biggrin:

Yeah I absolutely avoid using FedEx when possible. On two occasions they never knocked or rang the doorbell even though I was home. They just left me the missed delivery slip. On another occasion they delivered a package at 10PM on a fricken week day when I was already in bed.

Fedex is ****!
usually i use DHL, which takes 3 to 4 days (express) from US to Singapore... used Fedex once and it took twice as long!! and 2 items came separately (2 days apart) when they both were shipped together from the same source.. WTF!!

surprisingly, i have had 2 items from the States, via Global Express (USPS), but they use FedEX for the delivery, lightning quick, shipped on a Thursday and reached me Saturday. so no complains on my side thus far at least. but like everyone said, call them and make some noise!

Please don't blame the shipper! That was my only option. I've never had issues with them, sorry you're having problems.

Back