• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Waiting For My X-Squared Delivery.. DAMN FED-EX! More Like FED-UP!

HAH! COme join the fray Yoshi!
I probably will sometime in the new year though, already got 3 O-matter's i sort of have to buy. One for a forum member, and two other's for myself, than i'll be done for that month at least with o-matter's lol. someone here has to love o-matter's still! briP sort of neglects his..jk lol. just teasing.

But yeah, I do have my eyes on a x-metal/ruby XS. Do you know if the Ruby on the XS is more fire? i know that's been a issue for the juliet ruby's or Fruby's as they are called. XX's are my dream but god, outta my price range. And if im going to pop my x-metal bubble, i want them to be brand spankin' new untouched until I get my grubby little dirty fingers on them, undressing her from the comfort of her microfiber and box....hehe what a night that will be for me and my xsquared. She'll prob stay in her microfiber at night until I wake up the next morning.

I probably will sometime in the new year though, already got 3 O-matter's i sort of have to buy. One for a forum member, and two other's for myself, than i'll be done for that month at least with o-matter's lol. someone here has to love o-matter's still! briP sort of neglects his..jk lol. just teasing.

But yeah, I do have my eyes on a x-metal/ruby XS. Do you know if the Ruby on the XS is more fire? i know that's been a issue for the juliet ruby's or Fruby's as they are called. XX's are my dream but god, outta my price range. And if im going to pop my x-metal bubble, i want them to be brand spankin' new untouched until I get my grubby little dirty fingers on them, undressing her from the comfort of her microfiber and box....hehe what a night that will be for me and my xsquared. She'll prob stay in her microfiber at night until I wake up the next morning.

i think i was lucky - the ones I got are as deep red as my Juliet ones are. they're not the deepest i've seen, but still distinctly ruby. i have a couple photos i can show you later comparing the 2 rubys and a fire lens i have as well. off to work now though! haha

awesome. that's something i worry about, or else ill settle for carbon/black iridium. I like looking at ice / ruby lenses but not so much wearing them. I am boring and enjoy black iridium personally.
off topic but..HA! 1,500TH POST. OH YEAH!

Is someone trying to outcompete my collection? haha!

which colorway?
LOL

Dude I have a LOOONG ways to go before I catch up with you.

Plus I'm getting back into my other expensive hobby lately so Oakley's are probably going to be put on hold after the X-Squared.

My wife bought me the X-Metal with Ruby.

u're off to work at 11:30AM?? damn... u aussies... haha.. kidding!

haha its a casual job, random hours..

LOL

Dude I have a LOOONG ways to go before I catch up with you.

Plus I'm getting back into my other expensive hobby lately so Oakley's are probably going to be put on hold after the X-Squared.

My wife bought me the X-Metal with Ruby.

haha nice thats the one i have. okay guys standby for lens comparison.. taking pics now..

Latest Posts

Back