• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Waiting For My X-Squared Delivery.. DAMN FED-EX! More Like FED-UP!

weird. my post office lets me do that.. actually, alot of the time they just drive by and chuck the "missed delivery'' card in the mail so i have to go get it. oh well, 5mins walk, 1 min drive away, cant complain too much..

weird. my post office lets me do that.. actually, alot of the time they just drive by and chuck the "missed delivery'' card in the mail so i have to go get it. oh well, 5mins walk, 1 min drive away, cant complain too much..
Oh this is with UPS. I never really had much of an issue with USPS. I guess that's because my postman is a really cool guy.

I've had quite a few instances where a package would arrive to the facility that's 10 minutes away but would have to wait for it to be delivered on the actual estimated delivery date. I couldn't drive the 10 minutes to pick up the package early. I've always hated that.

The thing with this package is the estimated delivery date kept changing. First it was the 14th, then on the 15th it became the 15th, then on the 16th it became the 16th and then late on the 16th it became the 22nd. Huh? UPS' response to me is "the tracking doesn't show why there is a delay (no s***, really, I wouldn't be emailing if it did)...if it does not arrive by the new estimated delivery date (6 days from now and 2 days before Thanksgiving), initiate an investigation by contacting your shipper (Oakley...which means nothing would start happening until the 28th). With any luck, I should have this resolved by New Years!

Latest Posts

Back