• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walking Dead Season 2!

Yess! This show is awesome, just got into it recently and watched the entire first season in 2 days!! Can't wait for the new episode tonight!!

I have all the TPB of that series. Love the show but the comics are much much better for me. With the comics, Kirkman is able to cut loose much more so than TV.

Its a well done show...Tonights episode was great especially with the end twist. I knew something was up when only Shane returned alone without Otis especially when they didn't show what happened until the end........

I just can't stand how many commercials that need to be shown. 3 minutes of show 10 minutes of commercials. I don't care if Jeep sponsors the show or not, I still wont buy one!!!!!

Its a well done show...Tonights episode was great especially with the end twist. I knew something was up when only Shane returned alone without Otis especially when they didn't show what happened until the end........

I just can't stand how many commercials that need to be shown. 3 minutes of show 10 minutes of commercials. I don't care if Jeep sponsors the show or not, I still wont buy one!!!!!

Just saw last nights episode and wowwowowowowowow. That was intense haha. I usually just wait until it pops up in my download bar on iTunes (yes I'm one of those who actually buys media lol), that way I can watch it comercial free. I'm really psyched to see how this will develop over the next few episodes. (I've never read the novel)

Back