• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wallet And Shirts For Sale

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Items SOLD

Both shirts are nearly new. They've moved with me two times and only hung in closets or sat in boxes. Each time out of the box they have gone through the washer (2 times at least) I can't remember putting the XL on even one time and the black shirt is a large that would have never fit me. I think the red shirt was a gift around 2002 and the black shirt was thrown into a deal one time when I bought ten pair of O shoes from a going out of biz liquidation my friend was having. The black shirt in my opinion is the sweetest O shirt of all time.

Wallet was carried for a week. Small red chalky mark that I noticed when taking the pic. I'd be willing to hit it with some water if its going to be a deal breaker for someone.

Red shirt has a cool writing on the front and big O on the back, red. Size XL T-shirt $20 paypal shipped CONUS
e9uhyse8.jpg

ypequven.jpg

gy9yha9u.jpg

Black shirt is small writing on front and time bomb guy on the back. I included my hand in one pic for scale of the artwork. Size L LONG SLEEVE shirt. $30 paypal shipped CONUS
sysegeba.jpg

egute4ap.jpg

Wallet is a larger wallet $35 paypal shipped CONUS
upesebeg.jpg

4uzy4eva.jpg

ysahuqas.jpg

Remember paypal only. F&F preferred or add for fees. Shipping included in the prices.

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PM'd

PM sent

Ill take all three. Let me know what's left

Status
Not open for further replies.