• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wallets

gar logan

Oakley Beginner
louisiana
ok, another newbie question. i have two wallets in my possession that i can't find any info on except what the box tells me. anyone out there with info on value, availability, collector status, etc?

oakley wallets.jpg

You can look on O-Review under data base, accessories, wallets, they have release dates and information, and some have reviews. I hope this helps. The wallet on the left is really nice!

well, i guess that answers the question on, perhaps, collector status? unfortunately that leaves every question left unanswered. perhaps when my intro period is up we can talk more?
Nothing is stopping you from talking.....the intro period is just for access to the exchange section. :)

I dont know what either one are officially called. The one on the right is fairly common. I have seen the one on the left a couple times and it matches some other stuff I have from that release.

I dont know what either one are officially called. The one on the right is fairly common. I have seen the one on the left a couple times and it matches some other stuff I have from that release.
cool, so you're collection involves wallets? i'm asking only because i'm painfully ignorant to oakley gear except for the few pair of sunglasses that i've owned.

cool, so you're collection involves wallets? i'm asking only because i'm painfully ignorant to oakley gear except for the few pair of sunglasses that i've owned.
Ive got a couple. My collection involves just about everything. I just happen to have some stuff that matches that one so it would be a good fit.

Back