• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walleva Green Ear Socks And Temple Shocks

Carlitocarlin

Oakley Enthusiast
Thinking of grabbing a set of these to go with a plasma/emerald Juliet, does anyone have them? how are they compared to unobtanium socks?

and also, would it look good with the emerald lens? These seem a lot brighter than the emerald

ebay item #110852620607

This is the green rubber you want.....

rgb.jpg

You could also try linegears selection if you dont want to pay the 65.00 on ebay for item 160777166816 . Much better than Walleva selection.
20120304_f88e9d.JPG

20120304_fcaf4e.JPG

JULIET > Rubber set - Complete rubber set for JULIET Green - Oakley Custom Replacement Lens shop [LINEGEAR]
If you decided to go the linegear rout and did not need the nose bombs and gaskets you could go with the XX set and save about half your money.
X-METAL XX > Rubber set - Custom rubber set for XX Green - Oakley Custom Replacement Lens shop [LINEGEAR]

They won't match Emerald. They're like neon green
Yeah that's what i though, i was just wondering if in real life they'd match better, online pictures don't always do the products justicce.

This is the green rubber you want.....

rgb.jpg
I think that's a bit too olive drab for me. But i do like the blue. Where are those rubbers from?

I like the way the linegear looks but the price is quite a turn off...

If you think the linegear price is a turn off you will never get the green or blue much less purple oakley rubber kit.

Lol....this rubber kit is not mine. I just posted the pic to show the correct green color. Sorry for the confusion.

Latest Posts

Back