• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Walleva Lenses.......

Dyeraudio

Juliet Enthusiast
62e32228-bf8f-2a0d.jpg
I don't know if there is a thread about these already but I received my first pair of Walleva lenses today for my Polished Juliet's. I have already tried Evolense and VL and I have to say that so far, while really enjoying my Evo Positive Red, these Emeraldine Wallevas are very nice. The fit is the best out of the 3 and they came packaged very well including 2 extra T6 screws. Nice touch....I wish I could afford some Chop G26 but right now I'll have to go this route. Here's a pic......

I got some walleva ice blue for the gfs Juliet. They're nice, but light transmission doesn't seem to be as dark as I'd like. And I don't like that you can see eyes through them. Other than that, excellent for the price.

holy thread bump.

But as someone who handled their Emerald, it is brighter than Jade, so a bit closer to G26 aesthetically. Tint is darker. If you go Walleva, their Mr. Shield is their best quality offering.

Back