• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Want to buy Large Oakley carabiner

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking to buy a large Oakley carabiner like in the picture if anyone has one and would like to part with it I don’t really care the color

FBE59550-4F09-4873-8CAE-687DE7A8DCF5.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
I have a black one , last eBay sold prices for new or no wear are $160

160, these were sold for 15 dollars. Sorry aluminum doesn’t go for 100 times it’s value

Nortika right hell I want one but 160 is absolutely insane

To be clear I didnt say I agreed with it. Just looked up what they are currently selling for under the recent sold since the post author made no mention of how much they were willing to spend.

I would trade. No junk.
IMG_20230503_094322978.jpg

Username Hidden said:
To be clear I didnt say I agreed with it. Just looked up what they are currently selling for under the recent sold since the post author made no mention of how much they were willing to spend.
Oh I totally agree not trying to bash you it’s just insane how much people have inflated the price of them on ebay

Username Hidden said:
Oh I totally agree not trying to bash you it’s just insane how much people have inflated the price of them on ebay
Just like the legacy lanyards out there. Some of the pricing is just crazy.

Username Hidden said:
If you dont pick up that one I have never used mine. I just put my black one on the key to my Vulcan-S on Sunday while talking with a buddy. But I am happy to take it off. Its bigger than I thought proportionally to the fuel tank