• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Want To Buy Oakley D Ring Lanyards in Cement or Black

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Want To Buy Oakley D Ring Lanyards in Cement or Black. Preferably New but used in good condition ok. **Looking to buy through eBay or Mercari only please.** **Name your price**
817F1B0B-5A60-493A-87D7-BE4DC2DA399E.png
62D0970F-75FB-4694-9EB7-B2221A90567C.jpeg

Some people reacted to this post.
So you want to buy these through eBay or Mercari only, then why put an add to buy here ????

It’s not meant to be an AD. It’s meant to let other members, who might have one, and who might be willing to sell one, know, that I’m interested in buying one if they’d be willing to list it on eBay or Mercari.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
It’s not meant to be an AD. It’s meant to let other members, who might have one, and who might be willing to sell one, know, that I’m interested in buying one if they’d be willing to list it on eBay or Mercari. Keep your multiple question marks and your attitude to yourself.
Sorry mate, but you'll probably be outta luck UNLESS a member sees them on one of the sites and lets you know. Most of the members sell through here specifically to avoid additional fees tacked on by those sites. Good luck with your search though :idk:

Thank you. Appreciate it. As a mention, I said “name your price” in my original post because I expect to have to pay a premium. And you’re right, the fees on eBay and Mercari make it less attractive but I’d pay the premium price to cover those fees. I have been burned a couple of times now (not here of course) buying via alternate methods and I’m just trying to avoid the headache.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username Hidden said:
Thank you. Appreciate it. As a mention, I said “name your price” in my original post because I expect to have to pay a premium. And you’re right, the fees on eBay and Mercari make it less attractive but I’d pay the premium price to cover those fees. I have been burned a couple of times now (not here of course) buying via alternate methods and I’m just trying to avoid the headache.

Well if you want to avoid the headache this is the best place to buy it on then, so you don’t have any problems, your safer here then any of the other plat forms unless you don’t want to use PayPal! But here you would not have any issues

Username Hidden said:
PayPal buyer protections (as long as you pay via Goods and Services) is just as good, if not better, than eBay. I have no experience with Mercari.

This post should be taken down or the seller can decide to change his options of purchasing @cacatman

Username Hidden said:
This post should be taken down or the seller can decide to change his options of purchasing @cacatman
Thanks for the tag, but I don’t think it’s a problem if he prefers to buy via eBay. People share deals they find on eBay at times. I’m not familiar with mercari.

Thanks very much cacatman. I appreciate knowing I haven’t violated any rule.

Latest Posts

Back