• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Want to buy red or orange hollowpoint watch

Gators4598

Oakley Beginner
I am looking to purchase a red or orange hollowpoint watch. Please let me know if anyone has one for sale. I would be willing to trade also if need be, if someone is looking for a particular oakley watch maybe we can work a trade. I would like to add this one final oakley watch to my collection.

I hate to be that guy, but how do i reply to someone that messaged me in my inbox. I cannot find a way to reply or leave a message. I have a couple different inbox messages and still cant see how to reply..... thanks

I hate to be that guy, but how do i reply to someone that messaged me in my inbox. I cannot find a way to reply or leave a message. I have a couple different inbox messages and still cant see how to reply..... thanks

That’s because you haven’t reached the waiting period to have access to the exchange or messages, and you haven’t read what @StG posted about the forum rules and exchange rules, you wouldn’t be asking this question😁 and the people that are messaging you should know better 🤬 you have to wait 2 weeks and make 14 useful posts, or you can buy pass the waiting period and purchase a premium membership that gives you instant access to the exchange

Report the convo but flagging it and the admins with unlock it for you

I read the rules and knew the two weeks, i didnt know it meant to reply to someone who has messaged you, just assumed like all other forums you couldnt initiate a direct email, never heard of not being able to reply to someone that messaged you.

I read the rules and knew the two weeks, i didnt know it meant to reply to someone who has messaged you, just assumed like all other forums you couldnt initiate a direct email, never heard of not being able to reply to someone that messaged you.
You are not the first to try and get around the rules. Stick around and join the community. There are a lot of great members to meet.

I will stick around for sure. Wasnt trying to skirt the rules, i actually have never heard of not being able to reply to a message, i get not being able to initiate, but first time ever heard of not being able to reply. Yeah someone turned me onto this forum because i was trying to find a hollowpoint that wasnt all banged up, and wanted a place besides ebay to sell or trade a few oakley watches. I was waiting the time and trying figure the forum out, so i could post or answer questions to be able to use the full forum. Guess i will keep poking around til i figure it all out.... thank you.

You can just get a premium membership and have full access now if you want.

I got my orange hollow point on here, and have worn it every day for the 4 months since I got it. Love that watch.

Back