• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Want To Buy T Wire Lenses Gen 1, Romeo 1.0 Lens

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Looking for a clean pair of T wire lenses gen 1. E wire lenses will also fit. Also oakley Romeo 1.0 lenses in any color. Like new condition please. aaronwing@aol.com

Thanks

Some people reacted to this post.
Re: Want to buy T wire Lenses gen 1

I still have my original T-Wires (Not for Sale - sorry!) and i also have a pair of E-Wires. Both the lenses on my E-Wires are pretty scratched up. I've had them since 1999 and were my everyday pair. I went and contacted Oakley HQ about seeing if they had any spare parts and unfortunately they do not. The only thing they offered me was a trade in where i get 20% off a new frame of my choice if i send in my old E-Wires. Not worth it if you ask me.

Then I heard about Visionary Lenses (http://stores.ebay.com/visionarylenses) and found them on Facebook. VL told me on a Facebook inquiry that they're planning to have E-Wire lenses available sometime this summer.

If you don't care that they're not original Oakley lenses, this is a great alternative. Look them up and see if this could work for you.

Re: Want to buy T wire Lenses gen 1

Thats great. I will wait, unless someone has and wants to sell me an original. Thanks.

I have a pair of T wires in mint condition with the wire vault for sale. send me a message with your email.
Cheers Rob

are the frames on the Romeo 1.0 same on the e-wires?
thanks

Back