• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Want To Trade For: Ducati Juliets Or Carbon Frame Juliets

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done JOBEN...congrats!!

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
What a steal. Man!

the way i see it...i can always bribe my brother in the next room...he has a pair of x metal romeo 1s...mine are titanium...
and ive always wanted his..though he never lets me try his on..
but eh lets do this!

And just when I had a carbon ducati frame, red rubbers and HI Yellow lens to offer up. Wasted!

LOL, congrats on the deal.

deal is pending...sadly however...not with Joben.
i will update anyone following this thread as soon as i get tracking number from the guy im trading with..
if he doesnt come thru i will also update..

deal is official with sunpoh...
received tracking number from him...
deal is romeos for his juliets along with undisclosed amount of cash...(cash will be used to ship romeos faster to him in singapore)
moderators..please close this thread!

Thanks cknyc. Mods clost the thread!! :))))

lucky duck!

Just to clear some doubts, yes i did ask joben if i can have the romeo's as i thought that Cknyc already gave it to him and because i wanted this romeo's badly. However, when i commented on the trade, Cknyc Pm-ed me to negotiate. I did not do any sort of stealing or begging so that i can have shades, Cknyc told me that If i could ship by today i could have it, So just to make it clear, there wasnt any sneaky steals. I made a deal with cknyc fair and square, He can vouch for that.

Username Hidden said:
Just to clear some doubts, yes i did ask joben if i can have the romeo's as i thought that Cknyc already gave it to him and because i wanted this romeo's badly. However, when i commented on the trade, Cknyc Pm-ed me to negotiate. I did not do any sort of stealing or begging so that i can have shades, Cknyc told me that If i could ship by today i could have it, So just to make it clear, there wasnt any sneaky steals. I made a deal with cknyc fair and square, He can vouch for that.

sunpoh...
ive already chatted with joben...its all good.
he is not mad..and he will admit whatever negotiations me and him(joben) had...was never OFFICIAL.
he was just peeved i pulled the trigger too fast becoz he had better offer...that i did not know off...and did not get to hear before our deal was done.

ive apologized...and i apologize again..to joben that we couldnt do a deal on this one.

its all good man..joben is not going to kill you sunpoh...if anything he might kill me!! lolzz just kidding dont kill me!

Too bad I missed this thread as I have a ducati juliet (12-673) w/ box & coin that I could've traded with those romeos. Oh well... Congrats on the trade folks!

Status
Not open for further replies.