• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted a wired framed Daily Prizm but now destined for another Flak 2.0?

Agent Smith

Oakley Beginner
I been looking into purchasing a pair of wired frame Oakleys with Daily Prizm lenses after watching the film Sicario. There's a scene where Benicio Del Toro is wearing a pair of wired framesunglasses with pink lenses outside a private jet and since then I wanted something similiar.

There are two problems here. The frame I want is the Tailback because it's better suited to the shape of my face. However the Tailback frame doesn't have the daily prizm lenses in them yet but the Tailhook does, however in my opinion the style doesn't match my face well like the Tailback does.

The second problem I own too many pairs of Flak 2.0 because I gone a bit mad with customising them and I like their style. However some pairs are for specific functions.

Grey Polarised for driving
Jade for casual
Bronze Polarised for casual
Black Iridium Polarised for holidays and rare bright days
Trail Prizm for cycling
Road Prizm for cycling and running.

Now I found out King Camo updated their frames and introduce the Woodland Flak 2.0 with Black Iridium VR28 lenses with 18% light transmission. Now I want to add the frame to my collection instead of a wired framed Daily Prizm and the VR28 lens would be handy for my trip to Africa.

Opinions?

Sounds like you already have it figured out. Grab the flaks now and wait to see if they stick PD's in the Tailback

If it's the squarer style that you crave - and from your description, it seems you do - then the Square Wire 2 comes in Daily Prizm.

As does the Badman.

Back