• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted: Best Aftermarket Lens Manufacturer

romeo

Oakley Beginner
hi, i collect mostly x metals and like to customize them with coloured earsocks, temple shocks and lenses, so far i have vl polarized and exovista brand lenses , i also know of linegear and walleva but have no experience with either brand, are there any other makers out there, are any of them any good, i'm looking for some emerald penny lenses and some violet/blue x metal xx lenses

ive only purchased aftermarket lenses for frogskins so i dont know about x metals lenses aftermarket lenses but VL and evolense (i think is the correct spelling) are the two comapnies that have worked well for me

Check DG MODS for the colored ear socks and temple Shocks ( he is on E-Bay)
I have 2 kits from him, They are nice looking
I also have had a lot of luck with the VL lenses Great Quality on the ones I have gotten so far

Hope that helps

I realise this is a 4 year old thread that Frank bumped but I have to say i've been very happy with the Revant Elite HC3 lenses in my fives squared that Revant sent to test out. They're still in there and holding up really well.

I realise this is a 4 year old thread that Frank bumped but I have to say i've been very happy with the Revant Elite HC3 lenses in my fives squared that Revant sent to test out. They're still in there and holding up really well.

Have to agree i too received the free trial lens (HC3 Jawbone) and since then i've ordered an other pair .