• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted: Devils Brigade Antix

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hey, as the title says, looking for these. Also, looking for the Fuente Antix if anyone has :)

Some people reacted to this post.
Try yoshi1984...he has 2 :wink:

Username Hidden said:
Try yoshi1984...he has 2 :wink:
geez dave, tell the whole forum! lol. j/k.
Sure, xInZax can have one, kidding no not really.
But like my koi antix, ill never part with them. Sorry, i just like them to much. Unless you had a Fuente Antix i'd trade but thats the only thing i'll consider trading them for lol.

I have seen the Fuente Hijinx in person...but I want those too. Are they like super rare or something?

Username Hidden said:
I have seen the Fuente Hijinx in person...but I want those too. Are they like super rare or something?

Only 400 made. Should have bought mine. They were on here for weeks.

Username Hidden said:
Only 400 made. Should have bought mine. They were on here for weeks.
I wanted, but didnt have the spare cash at the time.bad timing. But yours were awesome since you put titanium iridium lenses which looked sick on them.

no not the hijinx. people keep confusing the Fuente Antix with the Hijinx... i dont want the hijinx, i want the Antix version. The Antix version came with Tungsten iridium polarized lens. :D Retailed for $265.00

BADNESS PM'd me about a CL guy selling what he advertised as a Fuente Antix, i got super stoked, e-mailed him later to find out he mistook the antix for the hijinx...
obviously i was pretty p'o'd.

Thats the only frame i'd trade my spare DB Antix for :)

edit:
I got super, super lucky finding the two that i have now. if not for BADNESS, I probably would still be looking for these! i owe him big time haha.

Username Hidden said:
I wanted, but didnt have the spare cash at the time.bad timing. But yours were awesome since you put titanium iridium lenses which looked sick on them.

Yeah that was too bad. The guy who ended up buying them, didn't want the Titanium Lenses. They look killer :cool:

So what's the rare one, the Antix or the Hijinx? You can still get Fuente Hijinx in the UK.

Username Hidden said:
So what's the rare one, the Antix or the Hijinx? You can still get Fuente Hijinx in the UK.

There is supposed to be 400 of each...but don't quote me on that :cool: