• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted - Earbuds/Earphones/Headphones

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

...Or whatever you call them :)

I'm after a pair please that were given away in the online promo.

I don't want to pay the daft prices that are on eBay...Anyone got a set they want to sell on?

Many Thanks

James

Some people reacted to this post.
The Ebay prices are ridiculous. Good luck with your search.

Can someone who has these throw a picture up? We didn't have this deal in Canada and I am wondering what they look like and how they are...

over US$100 for a pair cheap headphones . . . puh - stupid!

Username Hidden said:
over US$100 for a pair cheap headphones . . . puh - stupid!

ditto agreed.

There is a pair on FleaBay right now that have a bid of $99.99. If I had known they could get that much, I would have ordered a pair of shades on line when they were running the promo. At that price that would have covered more than half the cost of the purchase (minimum purchase of $160 was required).

Im sorry but $100 for earbuds is ridiculous!!!

$100 for those headphones are not worth it especially if you are an audiophile imho. dollar store quality and having the oakley logo on it does not make it jump $99. Buy Shure ear buds instead.

Username Hidden said:
There is a pair on FleaBay right now that have a bid of $99.99. If I had known they could get that much, I would have ordered a pair of shades on line when they were running the promo. At that price that would have covered more than half the cost of the purchase (minimum purchase of $160 was required).

Damn you can get BOSE for that sort of money.

Actually I heard these headphones were made by V Moda which is a pretty decent brand. Probably still not worth the ebay price tag though!

Back