• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Found WANTED: Juliet TiO2 / Infinite Hero / Ducati, TiO2 XX or any XX , Plasma XS

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
bump

Some people reacted to this post.
Added to my wanted list: OTT, Badman, Madman, and Frogskin (polished black/black iridium) for the wife.

bump

Username Hidden said:
Are you still looking for a Badman? I bought one brand new and used it once, but I prefer to buy another of the classic X-metals. Still have mine in like new condition, with everything that comes with it. Here are a few pictures

View attachment 173226 View attachment 173227

PM'd

Username Hidden said:
Added to my wanted list: OTT, Badman, Madman, and Frogskin (polished black/black iridium) for the wife.
Keep her sweet mate LOL!!!!!

I have a complete but non-serialized Ducati Juliet but your inbox is full..

Username Hidden said:
I have a complete but non-serialized Ducati Juliet but your inbox is full..

PM'd

Username Hidden said:
Keep her sweet mate LOL!!!!!

That's a wanted list not the for trade list. :lol: :mad:

It's when someone is "bumping" their post to the top of the list. Bump also can stand for Bring Up My Post.

Username Hidden said:
PM me a price and metals you looking for.
I've got a TiO2 frame it's loose as a Kardashian but you'd still put it on your face*. B serial, it would be frame only really since the lenses are aftermarket and I like them and the rubbers are new. Any chance you have an X Metal finish that's not show quality?

*the frames could be put in a display case and look great after tightening. Only someone from this board would recognize they aren't pristine.

Status
Not open for further replies.