• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted: Matte Clear W/Blk Text Oil Rig/Black Iridium Lenses

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Wanted: Matte Clear w/Blk Text Oil Rig/Black Iridium Len

*****EDIT***** I JUST SAW YOU FOUND A SET FOR 111?? Wow!! Anyways. I have a set if anyone else is interested.

Hey. I think I have those right here. I got em on a trade a while back. 24-188 then a space and 128. Clear...Black Text and black iridium lens?

IMAG0407.jpg

These are used...But in Fine Condition. I just have the glasses and a soft case. Make me an offer or trades of equal value.

Some people reacted to this post.

My friend bought a set brand new for $133 a year and a half ago, I lost them at the pool and now NEED to find another pair but my search has led me no where. I live in Miami, FL (USA). Oakley Ron, can you help me out here? send me an e-mail as I get those on my phone and it's easier for me to reply. Thanks!!

As for myself, I am looking into getting the camo shadow oil rigs, after so much searching for his sunglasses i want to get a pair of my own. Lol.

I have over sixty pairs and consider myself to be a hardcore collector. I have the entire artist series and several other completed sets, but I can tell you getting this pair was the single HARDEST pair I ever had to find. I did finally get it about a month ago for 111 bucks on ebay.

Well that's reassuring. lol. I'm hoping Oakly Ron will get back to me soon.

Its out there....just not easy for some to let go for whatever reason.

i have my pics finally uploaded took me about two and a half months to aquire all 3 so glad that went pretty easy after
hearing how long it took you to find them matte clear with text pair for a decent price, i actually ended up only paying
$111.50 for mine shipped from arizona on craiglist, i wish i could have gotten my hands on the $79 dollar pair i missed out
on in raleigh, north carolina! anyway they are very hard to aquire iam not saying they are easy, but if you look hard enough
and have time you will find them for a decent price.

Status
Not open for further replies.