• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Wanted. Non etched fire lens for R1

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Preferably mint.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Hi m8.
I have ordered some Romeo 1 ruby from Oakleyonthespot. I would order the fire lens as well but don't know how close they will be to the original. I would prefer an original Romeo 1 lens but if I don't find one, I may have to consider them. Can't wait for the ruby to come. Just ordered them and he says 7-10 days to cut and 5-7 to delivery :-(( Hope the sun is still shining when they come :cool-33: Thanks for the help as I think I found them through one of your posts.:drinks:

Username Hidden said:
Hi m8.
I have ordered some Romeo 1 ruby from Oakleyonthespot. I would order the fire lens as well but don't know how close they will be to the original. I would prefer an original Romeo 1 lens but if I don't find one, I may have to consider them. Can't wait for the ruby to come. Just ordered them and he says 7-10 days to cut and 5-7 to delivery :-(( Hope the sun is still shining when they come :cool-33: Thanks for the help as I think I found them through one of your posts.:drinks:

Just FYI, he's a she, and she's also a member here, goes by salj838...

I have several lenses by her great service

Thanks for the link. I have had a bare X Metal finish Romeo sitting for over a year. Now just decide on which to get.