• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted parts at the local vault.you know what happened next hahaha

oz-olskool

Oakley Beginner
Australia
Hey all
You where all right! Being here will hurt the bank account
After the discontinuation of the split jacket range it has put me at a crossroad. So I went into the local vault today. To try to get some parts
And walked out with 2 pair of racing jackets a deal I couldn't resist and the split jacket parts I went for. :confused::p:eek:
A little excited thought id share

Last edited:
I just picked up another pair of Split Jackets, too. That range is my favorite these days. To me, it's more of a throwback to some of the earlier designs, which I like. Plus, not a lot of people wear them, so it makes them a bit unique (unlike the SJ2 that everyone in my area seems to have).

I just picked up another pair of Split Jackets, too. That range is my favorite these days. To me, it's more of a throwback to some of the earlier designs, which I like. Plus, not a lot of people wear them, so it makes them a bit unique (unlike the SJ2 that everyone in my area seems to have).
I have a few SJ parts im looking to get rid of ...send me a PM if interested!

This kind of thing will happen... I was in the same parking lot as a vault like a week ago for a unrelated reason and I just told myself "don't go to the vault, you will spend money!" Luckily I was able to resist but the numerous times before I was not so lucky :)

Latest Posts

Back