• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted: Straight Jacket Blue Flames With Ice Iridium Lenses.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Come on guys help me complete my flame collection. This is the last one i need!!!! Shoot me a message if you have one you want to get some cold hard cash for.

Some people reacted to this post.
Not to be a tease, but i saw these on my local CL a month ago for only $50. Had i known, i would've gotten it for you. Only reason i didn't buy is because i never liked the Straight Jackets :sad:

Username Hidden said:
Not to be a tease, but i saw these on my local CL a month ago for only $50. Had i known, i would've gotten it for you. Only reason i didn't buy is because i never liked the Straight Jackets :sad:
Thats just wrong man, WRONG LOL!!

Wow I used to have a pair of these! Never really new much about em, they were my Dad's and I worn every so often. Not sure what happened to em now that I think about it.

Nice catch for the money. They don't look too bad, you'll have to post pic's when you get them. For $25, nothing much lost.

Username Hidden said:
Nice catch for the money. They don't look too bad, you'll have to post pic's when you get them. For $25, nothing much lost.

Yeah from the pics all i can tell is on the inside nose area it seems that the fmj is fading to black. As long as the lenses aren't scratched to hell then i will be happy with the purchase lol

Back