• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Wanted To Buy!

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi there I am looking to buy an arm for Oakly Fours Rootbeer color. I have hopefully posted a picture of what I have..sorry I am new to all of this. Also if anyone has a complete pair in their collection or just a pair laying around they would like to sell I would be interested in buying them. Thanks in advance for any help!

Last edited by a moderator:
Some people reacted to this post.
Does anyone know if there was a specific name for these? I can't seem to find anything on Oakley Fives 1.0 thanks

The pic of the pair you've uploaded appear to be a Four, not a Fives.

The first generation did not have a 1.0 suffix, they were just "Fives"

This is the first gen Fives, Rootbeer frame, Gold lenses.

This is the Four in Rootbeer with Bronze lenses (which are very close to Gold without iridium coating

The Four is much more squared, shorter lenses, the temples have a much different molding to them (not like the Fives with the smooth lines) and the stems of the Four have a vertical line pattern, not dimples.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes that is the pair I am looking for..so they are just called oakley fours? No wonder I could not find a picture of them. These are my fav sunglasses of all time. Im going to google it now...maybe I can find something out there..Thank you so much!

I have a pair that are basically brand new . Not sure what i wanna do with them though.

I just traded a pair of mag fours

Mag fours are also not really suitable for wearing. The magnesium reacts with your skin oils and sweat and will oxidate.

I didn't wear them all that often but I never had a problem with that. Mine were in perfect condition