• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying Wanted used maritime lens for xmetals maybe other prizm polarized

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Wanted used Maritime lenses for X sqaured Mars, xmetal XX, Juliet ,etc I would like not perfect and price to reflect that. as i am just looking for ones for daily wear. I might be interested in other prizm polarized ones too.

Some people reacted to this post.
You looking for a dingo of a deal

Maritimes are pretty rare/expensive on the open market. They aren't available in the 8 base direct order from Lux either. The few I have are new and priced as such.

I like them so much I've considered putting a pair for my personal XX frames over the Prizm Deep Water Pol I daily wear. They are closest to Jade on the outside, but looking through them is a treat. It's like a mix between Ruby-blue and Black-grey base colors giving a very nice blu'ish grey w/ excellent color contrast as good as any Oakley lens offering IMO.

Good luck with your search. :)

Last edited:
Username Hidden said:
Maritimes are pretty rare/expensive on the open market. They aren't available in the 8 base direct order from Lux either. The few I have are new and priced as such.

I like them so much I've considered putting a pair for my personal XX frames over the Prizm Deep Water Pol I daily wear. They are closest to Jade on the outside, but looking through them is a treat. It's like a mix between Ruby-blue and Black-grey base colors giving a very nice blu'ish grey w/ excellent color contrast as good as any Oakley lens offers IMO.

Good luck with your search. :)
Wow. Haven’t seen you for ages. Welcome back!!!

Got the Maritime in the Shocktube. Never had a problem with them till I went on the water. Fogged up.

Username Hidden said:
Wow. Haven’t seen you for ages. Welcome back!!!

Always lurking but rarely posting. My social media skills suck. Thank you ;)

I have a pair in XX but they come with a frame. :D

I have a pair in Juliet and Splice but I'll be dead before for sale! :)

I have R1 Prizm Sapphire Polarized if you wanna trade something Bro

FB64D1E7-76D5-4EB9-BAD0-8E0430603CF4.jpeg

Username Hidden said:
I have a pair in XX but they come with a frame. :D
Unless dingo of a deal or a trade. Iam not interested in frames.i think i have 7 pairs of X xx. 40 pairs of xmetals